Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Providence

Sometimes I miss Providence,so I go back and make tattoos, eat good pizza and hangout with good people.
This trip, I worked with the fine folks at Providence Tattoo on Angell St.
(http://providencetattoo.com/home.html)


My second night in town, I got all nostalgic and drove around the city for hours, visiting all the old sights and stomping grounds. I started taking pictures of some of the more choice spots...but it was dark and the camera on my phone sucks, so all you get is a too-dark picture of the place that was the very worst apartment I have ever lived in.
308 Williams st. in Fox Point. Wretched are my memories of that place. You win, 308...you broke my spirit every day for an entire year.


On a more positive note, I found a cool picture of my Grandfather, Alfred Liberte.



I drank about 3 of these a day.


Here are just a few tattoos I did that week:








5 comments: