Sunday, April 25, 2010

some drawings and tattoos.

I was poking through some files earlier and found a few things that I thought might pertain to the original intent of this blog, which is showing some artistic progress kinda thing.

These are mostly old tattoos and paintings, coupled with part of my original sketches.


Virgin mary sketch


Finished stickers on candles.


If it's not right the first time, do it again!






Finished Bob Roberts worship painting.



Abby and I are comedians.










Sometimes, it takes so long to get it just right that you don't even want to do it anymore.


lettering is especially frustrating....



line drawing for the stencil.


color study...


finished, healed tattoo.





Not quite finished yet...




My first sketch for Ashley's neck tattoo.





my first couple of sketches for a commissioned painting of a wife and child.
Working on the layout here.

The first round of blacks and greys....

..and the finished painting.



Sketch.

Tat-jam.






first few ideas....


Finished work.



Not my usual style. Done for a benefit for a friend with cancer.


done in colored pencils.



bird friends.
2007, I think.

2 comments:

  1. very interesting blog, did you have any interest in give a interview for my blog?

    my blog address is thetraditionalway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete